Well, the book is progressing nicely, and it’s looking like it’ll be ready for press by the end of the month! I’ve decided to carry the series that is posted here on Skipping to the Piccolo and expand it into a pastoral message for all of us.
The Rainbow Kingdom will not only deal with the “Clobber Verses,” but will also provide some general teaching for day-to-day life that we face as gay Christians.
If you have some suggestions as to some great resources or websites that I can recommend in the book, let me know. There’s not a lot of time, but I’ll include what I can.
Just to offer a bit of a tease, I’ll post a preliminary Table of Contents:
- Can a person be gay and a Christian?
- Put Your Toys Back Where You Found Them!
- When in Rome… Exploring Romans 1:26-27
- Burn, Baby, Burn! Sodom & Gomorrah
- The Abominable Snowjob: Levitucus 18:22 & 20:13
- Who Inherits the Kingdom? 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- A Love Story like No Other: David & Jonathan
- The Rainbow Kingdom: Not So Straight After All
- Embracing the Spectrum: Gay and Christian!
- Taking the first steps: Beyond Healing to Impact!
- How then Shall We Live? Life as a Gay Christian
- Sources and other Recommended Reading
Keep in mind… this is subject to change, so I know you’ll want to stay updated! Keep checking back for more!