Well, I want to give a special thanks to everyone who’s been reading the ongoing series on Christianity & Homosexuality. After several weeks of reading, researching, and writing, I’ve completed the online version of this series.
Just look to the right of this window and you’ll see the panel that has the complete series listed from parts 1 through 8. Once again, this is an online version that is the basis of the new book, “The Rainbow Kingdom: Christianity & The Homosexual Reconciled,” coming soon.
Yes, that’s why I had almost two weeks without posting anything here on Skipping to the Piccolo. It didn’t mean I wasn’t skipping, it just meant I was skipping off the walls while researching this series! Whew! Now it’s off to the editing.
See you in piccololand!
- Part 1: Can a person be gay and a Christian?
- Part 2: Exploring Romans 1:26-27
- Part 3: What was Sodom & Gomorrah all about?
- Part 4: All those abominations! Leviticus uncovered
- Part 5: 1 Corinthians 6:9-10…who inherits the Kingdom?
- Part 6: David & Jonathan
- Part 7: Other Biblical stories of note
- Part 8: How then shall we live?